Pages

Saturday 28 January 2012

I AM A VICTIM OF PHISHING. PLEASE BE AWARE HOW IT HAPPENED!

 So this is the story.

JANUARY 24, 2012 - A guy named "SUZAIN PAUL" a long time facebook contact suddenly message and asked how JUSTBEENPAID works.


I blocked my name on my screenshots to protect my name on facebook. Others might use it to continue the nonsense phishing. >:(





So silly me. I logged in to the link he gaved me because I am talking to this guy for a long time now. And from what I see the ACCOUNT SUZAIN PAUL has been hacked by someone else and this SUZAIN PAUL is a victim as well like me. The hacker jumps over many account and asking them to LOG IN TO ARTFAN CHATROOM and talk to other members.  This ARTFAN messenger looks real. It will requires your other LOG IN DETAILS from gmail , yahoo, etc. On my case, sadly I log in using my GMAIL, and my YAHOO Messager. After days no message from suzain paul . BUT THE HACKING of ACCOUNT STARTED.

---------------------
Same date January 24 , I requested $105 withdrawal to my JSSTRIPLER ACCOUNT via LIBERTY Reserve. The weird thing I recognized is that I can't log in to my account "JANUARY25,2012" to check if my LR WITHDRAWAL has been approved. I waited 2 more DAYS because LR ACCOUNT wont let me log in because "LOG IN DETAILS WAS ENTERED WRONG FOR A MULTIPLE TIMES" . At first I think it was an error . Liberty reserve is having a maintanance that day so what I did is I waited for a day more before I entered my account. Gladly, the money is there. Kudos to LR for a very tough security measures..
----------------------
JANUARY 28 something happened. As I am ready to do my daily compounding, I checked my tripler account to see no amount was there! I checked my FINANCIAL TAB to see what happened and this is what I saw.


What we see here is my financial history. As you can see SOMEONE funded my JSS ACCOUNT   using his LR ID. After funding my account with $1 he then changed my payment processors to his LR ID, and withdraw my daily earning for that day! Good thing ANNE DAVIES helped me fast to cancel the withdrawal transaction. Also PATRICKBIELEN help to change my password. I am relief.  So guys, better check your JSSACCOUNT DAILY! Now , you know why mods keeps telling you to fund your jssaccount with your payment processor even if it's $1 for them to verify. And also there's a reason why CARL and MANN won't implement the "send your fund directly to other jss members" because this cases can really happen. 

JUSTBEENPAID hacking incident: SOLVED

NEXTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT story
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
JANUARY 28, 2012
I went to bed around 1AM. Woke up around 6AM . Logged in and saw that SOMEONE CHANGED MY FACEBOOK PASSWORD! Time checked (2AM!!!). Just right after I log out! The hacked log in to my account! I am very nervous this time because he might contact my friends and use my name in SHAME!! Thanks for facebook mobile security , the hacker can't change my email . My gmail account got mobile security too. So I recovered my FACEBOOK ACCOUNT 7AM January 29,2011. I checked my inbox and the hacker messaged my contacts!!!!!!! He send messages the same messages I received on JANUARY 24,2012

SCREENSHOTS PROOFS: REMINDER: I AM NOT THE ONE TALKING TO THIS FELLAS. HACKER USED MY NAME TO GET DETAILS OF OTHERS. to the victims! I am victim too! 













------------------------------------
TARGET NO. 2




-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Other contacts who received message from the hacker. 


THE DEAL OF THIS HACKER IS WHEN THEY CAN ACCESS YOUR EMAIL NOW. THEY WILL CHANGE YOUR SETTING and HE WILL THEN FORWARD ALL YOUR EMAILS TO HIS EMAIL. THAT IS SCARY!! SO CHECK YOUR INBOX! BE SURE TO REVIEW YOUR SETTING IF YOU SEE AN ALERT ABOVE LIKE THIS PHOTO. 


AGAIN:
 CHECK YOUR EMAILS: IF YOU SEE THIS REVIEW THE SETTINGS IMMEDIATELY! ALL YOUR EMAILS ARE FORWADED to the HACKER. BEWARE TO THE GMAIL ACCOUNT MONEYROCKS101@gmail.com


Now I recovered my facebook, yahoo, gmail and jsstripler account. thank goodness! But the damage is done. I created this blog post to remind my fellow justbeenpaid friends, online networkers etc. 


I RECOVERED MINE. BUT UNTIL NOW. MY PARENTS CANNOT LOG IN TO THEIR OWN ACCOUNTS! I contact the helpsupport of justbeenpaid and libertyreserve.  WE USE THE SAME COMPUTER AT HOME. I SCHEDULED MY LAPTAP FOR A REFORMAT SERVICE BECAUSE I HAVE THIS BAD FEELING THAT THERE IS A KEYLOGGER and SPYWARE INSTALLED TO MY LAPPY. 


THE DAMAGE DONE BY THIS STUPID HACKER WHO ARE SCARED TO FACE THE REAL WORLD and MAKE A BETTER WORK FOR A LIVING?


1.) HE HACKED MY 7 GMAILS ACCOUNTS.
2.) HE HACKED MY YAHOO EMAIL
3.) HE HACKED MY YAHOO MESSENGER.
4.) HE USED MY NAME IN SHAME
5.) HE HACKED MY JSSTRIPLER ACCOUNT AND TRIES TO WITHDRAW SOME MONEY.
6.) HE TRIES TO HACK MY LIBERTY RESERVE ACCOUNT.
7.) HE HACKED MY REFERRALS ACCOUNT
8.) HE HACKED MY PARENTS ACCOUNT
9.) HE SIGNED UP UNDER ME AT JUSTBEENPAID JUST TO SEE MY DETAILS AND THE DETAILS OF MY REFERRALS. AND TO SEE BACK OFFICE OF JUSTBEENPAID.
10.) LOTS OF VIRUSES FOUND IN MY LAPTAP. MY LAPTAP is DEAD NOW. SUPER SLOW!




I HOPE I CAN RECOVER EVERYTHING. THE EXPERIENCE IS TOO MUCH TO HANDLE. 


SUMMARY:
1.) do not enter ARTFAN chatmessenger
2.) do not download any teamviewer or any software
3.) Make your password a novel long. use symbols. use capitals, use numbers, make it hard!!!
4.) use different password in each account. 
5.) put mobile security to your GMAIL and FACEBOOK
6.) use "2 steps verification" to your gmail accounts.


TO THE VICTIMS
PLEASE CHANGE YOUR PASSWORDS NOW! 


P.S AGAIN
I am not the hacker! I am victim just like you.


the account who hacked my account is this profile. But I think SHE IS A VICTIM TOO!!!!!!


BEWARE TO THIS FACEBOOK PROFILE!


ALSO. MY GMAIL ADDRESS TRACKEDTHIS IP.


BEWARE TO THIS IP and EMAIL
THE HACKER IS FROM INDIA


180.215.212.129
moneyrocks101@gmail.com


P.S.S TO ALL WHO KNEW ME. ESP my groups. if you've seen a photo of me and using the same name as mine. PLEASE REPORT IT TO ME.
THANK YOU!


P.S.S.S I blocked my name on my screenshots to protect my name in facebook. Thank you.



3 comments:

  1. Really A Tricky Idea !! Fake Guys !!

    Thnx for Alerting ME :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. this same guy/girl hacked my gmail and took over my jss tripler account,but thankfully,after 3days i gave support all the info they needed to help me get my account back

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear Admin of the blog!
    This guy also hacked my mother's JBP account so i request to support of JBP and they freeze my account so now hacker can't take out the money from my account just waiting to have an access on my account back and the funny thing is hacker introduce a new referral by name Suzain Paul. He made this account by himself but after hacking my account.
    Thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete